After all, one of the questions asked of every concierge – whether working at a hospital or a hotel – is “where should I visit while I’m in town?”
So here are two of my “Top 10” lists, one containing locations within Detroit city limits, and the other venturing out into the surrounding area of metro Detroit.
Feel free to add some of your favorite Detroit and metro Detroit locations in the comments section below.
Top 10 Things to See in the City of Detroit
1. The Detroit Institute of Arts (5200 Woodward Ave.)
2. Belle Isle (8109 East Jefferson Ave.)
3. Eastern Market (2934 Russell St.)
4. Fisher Building (3011 West Grand Blvd.)
5. Riverfront Walk (600 Renaissance Center)
6. Motown Historic Museum (2648 West Grand Blvd.)